RT Burns Club

*Federation No. 2085*

Forums

Forum Home > THE SONGS OF ROBERT BURNS > ROBERT BURNS SONG LISTINGS

rtburnsclan
Site Owner

· A Mans A Man For A That · John Come Kiss Me Now · The Captains Lady · A Mans A Man For All That · Johnny Cope · The Chevaliers Lament · A Pint O Wine · Jumpin John · The Deidly Wars Are Past And Gane · A Waukrife Minnie · Kissing My Kate Merry Hae I Been · The Dusty Miller · Auld Lang Syne · Laddie Lie Near Me · The Humors Of The Glen · Awa Whigs Awa · Lady Onlie · The Lass O Ballochmyle · Blythe Was She · Lord Ronald · The Ploughman · Bonie Lesley · Mary Morison - Robert Burns (1759-1796) · The Ranting Dog · Carl An The King Come · Musing On The Roaring Ocean · The Silver Tassie · Cauld Frosty Morning · My Love Is Like A Red Red Rose · Theniel Menzies Bonie Mary · Comin Thro The Rye · My Peggys Face · There Was A Lad · Craigieburn Wood · My Wifes A Wanton Wee Thing · Thou Lingering Star · Dainty Davie · No Churchman Am I · Tibbie Dunbar · Duncan Gray · O Dear Minny What Shall I Do · To Daunton Me · Eppie Adair · O Mallys Meek · To The Weavers Gin Ye Go · Fete Champetre · On A Bank Of Flowers · Up An Waun Them A Jamie · Five Carlins · Parcel O' Rogues · Up And Warn A Willie · Frae The Friends And Land I Love · Peck O Maut · Up In The Morning Early · Green Sleeves · Peggy Alison · We Are Anchored By The Roadside Jim · Hey Tuti Tatey · Raving Winds · Were Geyly Yet · Highland Mary · Robin Shure In Hairst · Westlin Winds · I Love My Love In Secret · Stay My Charmer Can You Leave Me · What Will I Do Gin My Hoggie Die · I Maun Hae A Wife · The Banks O Doon · When Wild Ward Deadly Blast · I Sing Of A Whistle · The Battle Of Sherramoor · Where Braving Angry Winters Storms · Ill Mak You Be Fain To Follow Me · The Birks Of Aberfeldie · Where Helen Lies · Jamie Come Try Me · The Bonie Lass Of Albanie · Whistle Oer The Lave Ot · John Barleycorn A Ballad · The Campbells Are Comin · Ye Hae Lien Wrang Lassie 

January 3, 2010 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.