RT Burns Club

*Federation No. 2085*

Forums

Forum Home > INTRODUCTIONS > Hello i'm new from usa (oklahoma)

kranges

I'm scottish, english, german, Muscogee Creek Indian, and Cherokee Indian. I grew up in Borger, TX ( dust storms, tornados, and blizzards) but live in Moore, Oklahoma (tornados, ice storms, snow storms, and mostly sunny weather but not lately). I have family scottish kilts. i don't know what clan i'm in but my last family name is Guild. I"m 35, college educated, and single. I have a mental disability. I enjoy soccer (i played with the boys growing up until a female league in my home town was created and then played with the boys again when the female league ended (it only went up to such an age)), ice hockey, rugby, i hate american football, i enjoy basketball, swimming, and tennis. my fave soccer player is Cristiano Ronaldo who was in Manchester United now in Real Madrid and is heading to America. I am a longtime fan of David Beckham, his wife Victoria, and their kids. i am also a fan of Mia Hamm and Jennie Finch.

My english name is Elizabeth Ann Guild and i can't write poetry with scottish flair. I"m 35 (just turned recently). I studied Robert Burns in university. my major is History (Medieval European to be exact) 2nd history focus American History 3rd history focus Middle Eastern History Minor in Psychology. almost fufilled minor in English language and literature. concentration of 6 years in French language and culture. i write poetry but not like you all do!! I have two associate degrees---Associates of Arts in English and Associate in Sciences in Psychology.

January 27, 2010 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ladyalexandria

A very warm welcome indeed

Cheers

--

Please support this amazing Petition:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/robert-burns-international-airport.html

I shall forever support The Legend That is Robert Burns and The Hero That is Sir William Wallace - SCOTLAND THE BRAVE!!  FREEDOM!!!

January 28, 2010 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.