RT Burns Club

*Federation No. 2085*

Forums

Forum Home > Latest Honorary Member/Member News > New Honorary Member Margaret Morrall, President of Ayr Burns Club

ladyalexandria

Rose and I are pleased and honoured to announce another formidable Lady Honorary Member to join Provost Winifred Sloan, Margaret Morrall, President of The Ayr Burns Club.

'Thank you again for the Honour and invitation to join you.

It is wonderful how Robert Burns, has such universal appeal.

For many, many years I have enjoyed fun, friendship and fellowship within the Robert Burns Movement.

I was lucky to be born within the Ayrshire Doon Valley with the music of the River Doon in my ears and constantly hearing about the Work and Life of local boy Robert Burns in Words and Song.'

Since 1996 I have encouraged the local youth to enjoy learning about the Work and Life of this local boy Robert Burns in Words and Song. What a privilege witnessing the enthusiasm and talents of the Young Burnsians within the Primary Schools and Secondary Academy Robert Burns Clubs.

I have great pleasure having the privilege to be the President of Ayr Burns Club.

Margaret Morrall

Ayr Burns Club President

Patron & Founder Ayr & District Youth Robert Burns Clubs

Thank you to Reg for the introduction. This really means a lot and shows just how far our group has come, we are all so proud. Thank you to everyone who posts and contributes, we are all learning so much more and never doubt, together, we are a force to be reckoned with.

Love Rose and Alexandria

--

Please support this amazing Petition:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/robert-burns-international-airport.html

I shall forever support The Legend That is Robert Burns and The Hero That is Sir William Wallace - SCOTLAND THE BRAVE!!  FREEDOM!!!

February 21, 2010 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.