RT Burns Club

*Federation No. 2085*

Forums

Forum Home > RT BURNS CLAN CREST COMPETITION DETAILS > CREST DESIGN WINNER IS PEIGI

ladyalexandria

Good morning to everyone out there,

It was been a most exciting week we all of us here at RT BURNS CLUB and I MYSELF AM A WEE BIT OVERWHELMED by the amazing entry of Peigi for our Crest Competition, it is just so beautiful and it incorporated everything we could have hoped and dreamed of in a Crest Design, so that is why we have Officially Declared Peigis entry as the winning entry of our Crest Competition. As you can see we are now using it as our Official Group picture here and I JUST LOVE IT.

Congrats and bravo to Peigi for the winning design and bravo to all of your our members.

We are at 1162 members and this is just amazing and fantastic, we are really soaring high and it is because of all of your support, encouragment, we all bring many gifts and talents to the mix and it holds our group together like cement.

As well if any one is interested in attending the ROBERT BURNS WORLD FEDERATION CONFERENCE SEPT. 10,11 AND 12TH OF SEPTEMBER 2010 please contact Reg or either myself or Rosemarie.

Thank you all again and a huge congrats to our dear Peigi for her winning Crest design.

Slainte

Lady Alex and Rosemarie

--

Please support this amazing Petition:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/robert-burns-international-airport.html

I shall forever support The Legend That is Robert Burns and The Hero That is Sir William Wallace - SCOTLAND THE BRAVE!!  FREEDOM!!!

March 3, 2010 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.